Clavo huasca for sale
Clavo huasca for sale, The Clavo Huasca, Tynnanthus panurensis is a Peruvian herbal medicine, that works stimulating as an libido-booster, most commonly for women. It is also used as an admixture for the Ayahuasca drinks.
80 grams of Shredded Clavo Huasca vine
What is Clavo Huasca?
Clavo Huasca is a tropical vine use for it’s effects as an afrodisiac. It increases the libido and stimulates digestion (Taylor 2005) When the vine is cut it show a Maltese cross in the wood.
- Family: Bignoniaceae
- Genus: Tynanthus
- Species: panurensis, fasciculatus
- Synonyms: Tynanthus elegans, Schizopsis panurensis, Tynnanthus panurensis
- Common Names: Clavo huasca, clove vine, white clove, clavohuasca, cipó cravo, cipó trindade
- Parts Used: Vine wood, leaves, roots
80 grams of shredded Clavo Huasca vine
Effects of Clavo Huasca Vine Tynnanthus Panurensis
Clavo Huasca has been consider a very effective aphrodisiac for a long time. The Amazoninan indegenous peoples of Peru and Brazil have prepared herbal medicine with the herb. Clavo Huasca can work against nausea and diarrhea, toothaches and even can gives relief for those suffering from rheuma. It can be use as a remedy for impotence in men, but Clavo Huasca is still most commonly use for women to induce the libido.
- Stimulates libido for Female and Male
- Stimulates digestion
Clavo huasca benefits
Cloavo Huasca is use int the form of a tea. How to make Clavo Huasca Tea:
- Boil water
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of the herb Clavo Huasca in a cup with hot water
- Let this steep for 5-10 minutes
- You will feel the effect after 30 minutes
History Clavo Huasca Vine Tynnanthus Panurensis
The Clavo Huasca is also often used as a substance for the Ayahuasca mixes, for example with the, which shamans made to get connected to the spiritual world. The Clavo Huasca itself does not contain hallucinogenic elements. It was use in these mixes for its capacities to reduce diarrhea and vomiting – something the Ayahuasca drinks can invoked.